Thursday, July 11, 2013

Five Weeks to Go

I went to Cedar Church by Grand Rapids last Sunday. I met some really great people there and got to talk to kids, which I enjoyed. I also had lunch with some really nice people who were able to show me how to use my Dad's i-phone GPS so I could get home, which was wonderful.  (I got lost on the way to Grand Rapids when I accidentally gave it a new destination and couldn't get it to to back to the correct one...)

I am supposed to be in Boulder on the 15th of August, so only 5 weeks to go!  We got my car mostly squared away, I quit my farm job (mostly), have sorted my stuff into take and not-take, I have even sold off a bunch of my books...  Now I need to keep praying for God to inspire people to agree to support me monthly.  Many have, for which I am very grateful, but I do not yet have enough support to go.  If people could pray likewise I would be very grateful!