Monday, July 1, 2013

Canada Day part two!

Dad and I wrote posts at the same time.  It's a twofer today.

It has been lots of fun visiting churches and meeting people, but it was really good to be back at my church.   The Canada Day party we had was great, as Dad said.  And nothing fosters bonding like sitting around a bonfire on top of a nest of earwigs with friends. (I found this quite funny.)

This is somewhat of a sad week.  I have told my boss at the farm that I am leaving, and this is my last week of work there.  (I have another job as well so I am still working.)  I have all sorts of stuff to do before I go and this will give me time.  Also I am trying to get lots of art done so I can continue selling it online and so have a source of income. 

So I will be doing lots of this:

 

And yes, it is easier to paint when there is not a little bird on the picture...
 
Happy Canada Day!